Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hey Jute!

Bought some Jute webbing a few weeks ago and have all sorts of ideas….  You know what I’m talking about when I say my mind is in OVERDRIVE here!   Yep, it’s spinning and I just have to step back, breath, and pick a project.  You know this is not an easy thing for me to do.  But, again, I am challenging Me to decide on something and go with it!  


Thinking, always thinking about what I am gonna use- here it is {for now}  Could change at any moment - detours are not such a bad thing and we are open for suggestions!  Actually, I would love to hear any and all of your ideas!  Thinking pillow, container, frame, so on and so on  I would love to hear your ideas!!!   Let me know your ideas!  They are always awesome    As for the project .....stay tuned................  Night guys


Hint - the embroidery thread is there for a reason.  But you all ready knew that !   Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you are here! Please leave a comment or note or whatever it takes so I can get to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover